FREE delivery. We are pleased to be able to offer free delivery on orders placed for delivery to mainland UK (England, Wales & Scotland) with a value of over £50.00 .
(excluding Highlands & Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland)
- Our standard carriage charge is £4.50* depending upon shipping method and weight.
- Orders for delivery to Scottish Highlands & Islands will be charged at £4.50 for order values under £50, and £10 thereafter .
- Orders for delivery to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man & Isle of Wight will be charged at £4.50 for order values under £50, and £10 thereafter.
- Republic of Ireland will be charged at £15 for up to £75 order value, and £25 thereafter.
Certain UK post codes and overseas orders may be subject to further P&P charges and customers will be notified by email.
* We will contact you with a revised delivery charge if applicable before we process your order.
We use Fed-Ex , UK-Mail and Royal Mail to deliver your order.
- Certain UK post codes (incl Scottish Highlands, Guernsey and Jersey) and overseas orders will be subject to further P&P charges and
customers will be notified by email.
- We are only available to accept orders for delivery to destinations offered in our shopping basket.
- Deliveries sent by FedEx UK require a signature, and are sent on a trackable service.
- Deliveries sent by UK-Mail require a signature, and are sent on a trackable service.
- If you are unavailable , UK mail will leave your parcel with a neighbour unless you tell us otherwise
- Deliveries sent by Royal Mail do not have a guaranteed timescale, and may not be trackable.
- We aim to deliver within 7 working days, but please allow up to 10 working days
Want your item left in a safe place?
If you would like your parcel left in a safe place, please inform us in the comments box when you place the order, or you can contact us by
telephone or email
We are delighted to offer a 48hr Click & Collect service from any of our stores – Ivybridge, Plymouth, Tavistock, Totnes. Please click here for more information.
Problems with your order ?
In the unlikely event that you experience a problem with your order – we are here to help
Damaged or missing?
If an item is damaged or missing, please contact us on (01752) 897384 or email us at email@example.com within 3 days of delivery. Claims for damaged or missing items can not be accepted after this time.
Received the wrong item?
Please check all packaging before opening your order(s) to ensure you have received the correct product. If you have ordered the wrong
product, you can return it to us for an exchange. Please see our returns policy. You may be charged for redelivery. If we have sent the wrong product, which does not match the description on your invoice, you can return it to us for an exchange. Please see our returns policy. We will
refund the cost of postage where applicable.
If you have any questions regarding this please feel free to contact our Internet Sales team on (01752) 897384
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org