EasiYo yoghurt is not only fun to make, it also gets you making (and eating) delicious and healthy yoghurt. You can make plenty of different flavours and even add real fruit toppings, instantly, but it is also good to know unique ways of using yoghurt.
To get a great start to the day, you’ll need a healthy and filling breakfast. Yoghurt goes well with many different foods, so you can have something different every day. Here are some delicious yoghurt breakfast recipes for you to try. If you have any other ideas, please tell us in the comments.
Cantaloupe Melon Bowl
Enjoy the sweetness of a melon with tangy berries and tasty Greek yoghurt in this fun breakfast idea.
- Cut a melon in half
- Scoop out the seeds
- Fill with a cup of plain Greek yoghurt
- Top with your favourite berries
Chopped Apple & Cinnamon with Brown Sugar
The soft spice of the cinnamon infuses with the apple, and the brown sugar adds a deep sweetness to the yoghurt. One for someone with a sweet tooth and a love of cinnamon!
- Chop 1 apple
- Mix 1tsp brown sugar with 1tsp ground cinnamon
- Season the apple with the cinnamon brown sugar and leave to stand for a couple of minutes
- Pour on 1 cup of Greek yoghurt.
Piña Colada Yoghurt
We’re not suggesting you drink Piña coladas at 8am in the morning. This is simply a tropical style, creamy tasting yoghurt that is quick and easy to make.
- Cut ¼ pineapple into chunks
- Pour the chunks into a bowl
- Pour 1 cup vanilla yoghurt on top
- sprinkle unsweetened coconut flakes onto the top
Peach & Cinnamon Yoghurt
Simple, healthy and tasty. This yoghurt breakfast idea is quick and easy to make.
- Dice 1 peach
- Pour the diced peach Into a bowl
- Top with 1 cup of Greek yoghurt
- Add a dusting of ground cinnamon.
What are your favourite yoghurt breakfast recipes? Please share them with us in the comments below.